Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: a lyric thread?

  1. #1
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    Anyone interested in this? One person posts a line of a song, and the next person answers that with something fairly similar. Sound like fun? Okay, I'll start.

    "Is it image you want, is it really me"
    I would answer that with this;

    "Are you for real, it's so hard to tell,
    from just a magazine."
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "There's nothing in the streets, that look any different to me, the slogans are replaced by the lies".

  3. #3
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    "I don't ever want to feel like I did that day.
    Take me to the place love, take me all the way." [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I don't think I really understanding this but in case I do...

    "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  5. #5
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    aw man, it's early in the morning, and i can't think. let's see;
    .I might have been a little ambitious with this. But this thread could be fun.

    "When the shutter falls, you see it all in 3d.
    It's your favourite foreign movie." [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    "The dogs on Main street howl,
    cause they understand. If I could
    take one moment into my hands." [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    "They got a name for the winners in the world; but I want a name when I lose." [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic